I apologize for the inaccurate and errors. All texts have been translated by Google
Moderní Praha

Modern Prague


19. century brings great technical progress and that is reflected in architecture. Prague is growing, creating new parts, moved here a large number of people and build not only new homes but also new cultural and social center. Unfortunately, this development had to move a lot of historic buildings, and thus permanently disappeared number of monuments in the Old Town and beyond. On uvolěném place to build new buildings, which give mainly the center of Prague today's form.

Bílkova vilaBílkova vila

Interesting building their own family villa and studio in the last details of proposed himself a sculptor, painter and graphic artist, mystic and symbolist Frantisek Bilek (1872 - 1941) in 1910. Villa built in 1911 architect Antonin Hulan. The project idea pervaded cereal box, the building floor plan is a . .

Next Interesting building their own family villa and studio in the last details of proposed himself a sculptor, painter and graphic artist, mystic and symbolist Frantisek Bilek (1872 - 1941) in 1910. Villa built in 1911 architect Antonin Hulan. The project idea pervaded cereal box, the building floor plan is a footprint kosy of grain rope, stone columns as a stylized stalks and ears, the field of symbolic and equal to the building roof, the first of this type in Prague. The main idea of the interior dotvářel - carved doors, forged crank in the shape of the ear. At the library, cabinets and chairs are carved symbols, the recess winter garden with white furniture. The owner of the proposed heating and its own. The entire interior is connected by narrow corridor or small windows. Villa-style symbolism (secession) from the beginning of the century with red bricks, white window frames and balconies stupňovitými among the unique Prague stavby.Vila was František Bílek home, studios and galleries. The staircase in the garden is Bilkova sandstone sculpture Komenský the meadow with their homeland from 1926. For this sculpture in Prague not long to find a place to put it embittered author to your land. Originally hopefully be a sculpture of Moses, which is now in the neighborhood of Old synagogue in a small orchard between Maislovou and Pařížkou street. František Bílek died in 1941, the year after his death was based in a villa Bilkova gallery and made available to the studio. In 1963 he gave the whole object Bilkova wife Prague city with the idea that there will create a memorial, including original equipment rooms. This link has Gallery of Prague filled up in 1993. Last reconstruction Bilkova villas ended 15th 5. 1999, when it was again open to the public. Issue furniture collection is not complete, as part of the artist's granddaughter left living in the United States. Exhibition includes sculptures, drawings and prints František Bílek. Bilkova villa is today still the property of the City Gallery of Prague since 1963. Since autumn 2007, is preparing an extensive reconstruction of the interior and gardens of the villa. Arises here František Bílek Center.

Hlavní nádražHlavní nádraž

V 2 19th st. the native Prague railway junction. Company Careers Emperor Francis Joseph I had intended to link existing trails with a new connection between Prague and Vienna and Prague, then to link the railway station (today's Masarykovo and Smíchovské).

Next V 2 19th st. the native Prague railway junction. Company Careers Emperor Francis Joseph I had intended to link existing trails with a new connection between Prague and Vienna and Prague, then to link the railway station (today's Masarykovo and Smíchovské). Such a task to perform a new station. In 1869 began work for the city walls between the horse and the former Špitálska gate. In 1871 construction was completed buoyant station building in Neo-Renaissance style designed by architects Ignác Ullmann and Anthony Barvitia on behalf of Franz Joseph I station on the 14th December 1871 came after the new lines the train from Vienna and brought 9 passengers. Initially, driving between Prague and Vienna 6 passenger and 2 freight trains per day, the journey from Prague to Tabor lasted 3 hours 46 min. During several years the station received with all paths, resulting in Prague and the number of passenger and freight trains, increased rapidly. Nádraží already enough, it was necessary to build a new central station for passenger transport in Prague. Fantová building in the competition won in the year 1899 by architect Josef Fanta. From 1901 to 09 are in full operation, not only build a new building, but was also the reconstruction of the rails, subways and buildings. Rails on the dimensions of 235 x 76 m was covered by two steel arc structures of the 33.3 and 18 m height (ing authors Marjánka J. and R. Kornfeld). Fantová building to its appearance called "Castle station, is maintained to this day. It was built in Art Nouveau style popular rich. It kopulovitý vestibule decorated sculptor František Kraumanem, J. Pikartem, Bedřich Šimonovským a painter J. Fröhlichem. Following are two sides of the tower decorated with allegorical sculptures Stanislava Sucharda and Hanuše Folkmanna. On the south tower with a clock created Cenek Génie Vosmík statue holding the globe. Decorative carvings exteriors and interiors complement Ladislav Šaloun, murals court rooms made Vaclav Jansa and Viktor Stretti. After the two sides lobby floor wing, in which a restaurant, office and dormitory, the right wing is representative and the former imperial hall, now a presidential lounge with Art Nouveau decoration and equipment walls (wood, tiles, painting, stucco, mirrors). Before the railway was Vrchlického sets, based in 1876 among small and modified Ferdinand Franz Thomayer. A significant part of the beautiful park with a lake and had to retreat Skalkou building a new terminal building in 1972 to 79 in accordance with the design of Josef Dandy, John Bočan and Alena and Jana Šrámkových. The connection between Fantová Art Nouveau building with a new architecture, which took over the main burden of handling thousands of passengers. Hall with an area of 18 200 m2 is of metal and glass, ceramic wall proposed Helena Samohelová, George Rathouský information system. From the hall are entrances to the metro line C station Central Station, which opened in 1974. Above the hall leading north magistrála, which both are here combined. Between 1983 - 89 was also completed construction of the third tunnel vinohradského in 1993 and 94 added three other platforms. In 1990 the name was in the Main Railway Station is connected complement President Wilson. On that occasion, a U.S. ambassador Shirley Temple-Black revealed his plaque in the lobby. The names of the station from the station in 1871 called the station Prague Franz Joseph I. With the advent of the Republic of the station was renamed in the year 1919 the Prague Wilsonovo station, in 1928 the railway station in the park before the statue of Woodrow Wilson discovered. To remove a monument to German protectorate and the station name changed on the 15th February 1940 at the Prague Main Railway Station. After the war, in 1948 returned the name Wilsonovo station, which was from January 1953 again changed the Prague Main Railway Station. In 1990 the name was in the Prague main railway station is connected complement nádraží President Wilson. On that occasion, a U.S. ambassador Shirley Temple-Black revealed his plaque in the lobby. In December 2006, reconstruction began reconstruction of the main railway station, which should be completed in 2010. Reconstruction carried out by the Italian company Grandi Stazioni and will be divided into five stages. First, start rebuilding the bottom left and top of the terminal building, the place where was left luggage, there is a new center passenger, new counters and rychlopokladny. Then will begin the renovation of the right wing, which should be shops, cafes and restaurants. The main author of the project architect is Patrik Kotas.

Tančící důmTančící dům

In areas where in 1992 - 1996 grew Dancing House building, stood the house which was destroyed during U.S. air raid on 14th Prague February 1945. The almost complete removal of debris occurred in 1946, and finally in 1960, and demolition of the remaining arches and walls residues.

Next In areas where in 1992 - 1996 grew Dancing House building, stood the house which was destroyed during U.S. air raid on 14th Prague February 1945. The almost complete removal of debris occurred in 1946, and finally in 1960, and demolition of the remaining arches and walls residues. Although construction of a gap, it was decided already in 1963, there was a fundamental step up in 1992, when the land purchased insurance company Nationale Nederlanden Netherlands. The building has been selected for the implementation of the project architect Vlado Milunić (born 1941 in Zagreb, Croatia). Milunić the cooperation invited the world-famous architect and designer Frank O. Gehryho (born 1929 in Toronto). The foundation stone was laid on the 3rd 9. 1994 and the gross building was completed in February 1996. Grand opening took place on the 20th 6. 1996. In the heart of the administrative building has nine floors and two floors underground. Construction of the building is reinforced concrete and was used ninety-nine original façade panels. Construction was settled in the water level of ground water based on the steel plate supported by a set of pilot bored. Static reflect the two neighboring buildings. The building is also metaphorically called the "Dancing House". This name from its towers, which are reminiscent of the character dancers Ginger Rogers and Fred Astaire. Dancer is a tower of stone and glass tower of his partner. At the top of the tower symbolizing the figure can be dome with the design of metal mesh tubes coated with stainless steel mesh size 10 x 10 mm, wrapped in a notional hair. It represents the head of Jellyfish. The author of this dome is Frank O. Gehry. The interiors were designed by British architect of Czech origin Eva Jiřičná. The building won the prestigious U.S. magazine Time awards - won the design category in 1996.




































Copyright © - RLD internet


baner-pražský hrad



Doporučujeme:
Doporučujeme: Výklad karet od Jany | Průvodce Praha | Střechy tesaři Praha | Stavby Manhart | Hodinový manžel | Tvorba webu | Bytový servis | Taxi Praha |