I apologize for the inaccurate and errors. All texts have been translated by Google
Gotická Praha

Gothic Prague


In this pedestrian walk through one of the oldest parts of Prague, the path leads streets of Old Town with its unique atmosphere, with many beautiful houses, palaces and churches. Tour starts at the Powder Tower, and continues to Anežskému monastery. From there, go to the very Wednesday at the Old Town Square, which is viewed Tyn Cathedral, Old Town Hall and the Stone Bell House. From the square we go around Carolina to Bethlehem Chapel and then to Tower Bridge and the Charles Bridge .

prasna_branaprasna_brana

Tours begin at the Powder Tower. Previously served as one of the 13 entrances to the Old Town and as part of the fortifications of Prague. Later, when lost its defensive character served as a customs warehouse also aa gunpowder - then in its name. Pruského During the siege of Prague was severely damaged and is considered on its demolition . . . ..

Next Tours begin at the Powder Tower. Previously served as one of the 13 entrances to the Old Town and as part of the fortifications of Prague. Later, when lost its defensive character served as a customs warehouse also aa gunpowder - then in its name. Pruského During the siege of Prague was severely damaged and is considered on its demolition but in the end was fixed in 19 th century to today's appearance.

Anežský klášterAnežský klášter

St.. Agnes of Bohemia is the first example of Gothic style in Prague, together with the Old-New Synagogue. Both buildings are based around the 1230th Monastery of Poor Clares founded Přemyslovna Agnes, sister of former King Wenceslas I. Agnes was an extraordinary personality . .

Next St.. Agnes of Bohemia is the first example of Gothic style in Prague, together with the Old-New Synagogue. Both buildings are based around the 1230th Monastery of Poor Clares founded Přemyslovna Agnes, sister of former King Wenceslas I. Agnes was an extraordinary personality of 13th century, the Poor Clares order in Bohemia and was the first abbess new monastery complex. Over the centuries the monastery prosecute good and bad times and also changed owners but eventually ended up like many other monasteries, and in 1782 the Emperor Joseph II abolished. Then there was a warehouse, based here poor and 19 th century, there are only polozbořené building. The monastery was protected from demolition of unity for the recovery of the monastery was blessed Agnes 60tých years in the 20th century was very important restoration work for the needs of the National Gallery in Prague. The National Gallery opened the first exhibition in 1980. Today, visitors will find the medieval art in Bohemia and Central Europe. . A great rarity Anežského monastery are two cycles of paintings. There are nine vyšebrodského Master paintings from the altar, one of the founders of Czech Gothic panel painting. Cycle depicts nine scenes from the life of Christ from the Annunciation of the Virgin Mary to the Descent of the Holy Spirit. Another interesting cycle is the cycle of paintings by Master Theodoric, who was the court artist of Emperor and King Charles IV. and his son. Cycle Images Heavenly armies of Christ contains 127 images. Other points of interest between the images is the Svatojiřská Ark - the first painting, which are recognized glasses. .

Týnský chrámTýnský chrám

Staroměstská radniceStaroměstská radnice

Old Town of Prague was the city but the municipality has previously authorized the establishment of the town hall and in 1338 the Czech king Jan of Luxembourg. The foundation became the corner house, originally belonging to rich merchants and Prague Patricio Wolflinovi from stone.. .

Next Old Town of Prague was the city but the municipality has previously authorized the establishment of the town hall and in 1338 the Czech king Jan of Luxembourg. The foundation became the corner house, originally belonging to rich merchants and Prague Patricio Wolflinovi from stone. Burghers přistavěli 2 floors. After the year 1360 was extended to a new town hall tract west. V 2 floor of the new tract was established by Councilman Hall, preserved today in the form of the early 15th century. Separate chapter is famous and beautiful clock. It has created the beginning of the 15th century clockmaker Mikulas of Kadaně. At the end of the century, it improved Master Hanus called Rose. At the top of the windows Orloje move these apostles - in the left window is the holy book of Paul holding a sword, a spear with Sao Tome and Principe, Saint Judas Tadeáš in the left hand holding a book. In addition, there objevujíí Holy Simon with saw, Saint Bartholomew holding the book in his right hand and holy Barnabas with papyrem. In the right window he walks the first St. Peter with key, holy Matěj with the ax, the holy Jan hortative serpent, bearing Ondřejovská Ondřej Holy Cross, Holy Cross kladickým with Filip and Jakub Holy valchařskou with mace. After Orloje sides is a pair of moving characters. Upper left figure shows Marnivce and misers, bottom, and then chronicler Angel

Betlémská kapleBetlémská kaple

Bethlehem Chapel was built at the end of 14 century for preaching in Czech and became the center of the reform movement. On the building is very involved royal courtier Hanus of Mühlheimu and Old Konšel Kříž. He devoted himself to his garden in malt house which was rebuilt to house.

Next Bethlehem Chapel was built at the end of 14 century for preaching in Czech and became the center of the reform movement. On the building is very involved royal courtier Hanus of Mühlheimu and Old Konšel Kříž. He devoted himself to his garden in malt house which was rebuilt to house the preacher. Between 1402-1413 there was Jan Hus, who in their sermons highly criticized social relationships and even relationships in the church. His sermon attended many listeners of all social strata and the chapel has become the main focus of the reform movement. In subsequent years there Hus preached Jakoubek friend of silver, the German reformer Thomas Münzer and early 17 th century, when the chapel was one of fraternal unity senior Jan Cyrillus, later father-in-law of Jan Amos Comenius. Then one of the Jesuits and the abolition of the Rules has been made and broken. The residue was built their residential house and discovered him in the year 1919 Alois Kubicek preserved parts chapel. After 1949, demolished the house of archaeological research found that of the chapel remain three perimeter walls of Gothic architecture with a number of articles and are therefore of the Czechoslovak decision. Government to restore the chapel was completed in 1954. Bethlehem Chapel as a rare monument Hussite Revolution was declared a national cultural monument and is open to the public house preachers.

Mostecká věMostecká vě





































































Copyright © - RLD internet


baner-pražský hrad



Doporučujeme:
Doporučujeme: Výklad karet od Jany | Průvodce Praha | Střechy tesaři Praha | Stavby Manhart | Hodinový manžel | Tvorba webu | Bytový servis | Taxi Praha |